STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative, fail-safe Word of God!
- We believe that there is only one God, everlastingly present in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
- We believe in the full humanity and divinity of our Leader and Lord, Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His delegated and compensating death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in Power and Glory at the end of time.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and the Anointing, by whose indwelling the Follower of Christ is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the Church, manifest in many forms, yet united in the task of celebrating God's unity, loving and serving others, seeking justice and resisting evil, and proclaiming Jesus Christ as our one true hope.
- We accept those areas of doctrine on which there has been general agreement among all true followers of Christ throughout Christian history. Because of the specialized calling and nature of our movement, we desire to allow for some freedom of conviction on non-essential matters of belief and practice, provided that any conviction of this nature is in harmony with a sound interpretation of the Bible and its teaching, and that it does not pose any hindrance to the ministry for which God has called us.
- We believe that humanity's nature is corrupted and that every person is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.